- You should allow 45 minutes for each appointment.
- You are welcome to be accompanied during treatment if you so wish.
- Your first visit will allow time for both discussion of your problem and a thorough examination and treatment.
- A diagnosis and individual treatment plan will then be explained.
- Further visits may be required in order to monitor your progress and ensure that your treatment programme remains appropriate and effective.
- During our physiotherapy treatments you may be asked to remove some clothing so please come appropriately dressed.
- The opening hours for both clinics are listed in detail on our Contact page.
Physiotherapy Treatment Charges
- The charge for an initial consultation, assessment & treatment is £40.00
- Follow-up appointments, if needed, are charged at £38.00
- All appointments are of 45 minute duration.
- The clinic accepts payment by debit/credit card as well as by cash or cheque.
Woolpit & Stowmarket Physio is recognised by all main health insurance companies. Please ensure that you check the referral procedure before starting physiotherapy treatments. Most health insurance companies will require a GP referral which can generally be done over the phone. Following treatment, accounts can then be sent directly to the insurer providing all claim details are supplied.